Turkey Grower Pellets – Medicated (20kg Bag)
This Product does not contain restricted Animal Material.
Direction for Use:
Turkey Gower Pellets is suitable to be fed to 7 week old poults through to the slaughter. Our Turkey grower pellets is fed as a complete feed.
This is the second stage of a two stage program for growing turkeys. It is produced in a pellet form so that feed wastage is minimised.
The poults should have unlimited access to the feed as well as clean, cool fresh water at all times.
Approximate Feed Consumption per Bird:
- 8th Week 185-195 grams (toms)
145-155 grams (hens)
- 10th Week 250-260 grams (toms)
190-200 grams (hens)
- 12th Week 320-330 grams (toms)
220-230 grams (hens)
- 14th Week 380-390 grams (toms)
250-260 grams (hens)
- 16th Week 430-440 grams (toms)
275-285 grams (hens)
- 18th Week 465-475 grams (toms)
295-305 grams (hens)
- 20th Week 515-525 grams (toms)
- 22nd Week 545-555 grams (toms)
- 24th Week 580-590 grams (toms)
Note: Feed rates may vary depending on the season, Variety of Bird, Lighting and other environmental conditions.
- Change feed regularly so it remains fresh.
- It is important that the birds have clean, cool fresh water available to them at all times.
- Clean, cool dry place.
Medication has been included in this feed to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis.
Note: Government legislation prohibits the inclusion of medication used for blackhead. Should the incidence of blackhead occur, please contact your local veterinarian.
- Rolled Wheat
- Whole Sorghum
- Vegetable Protein Meal
- HE Soyabean Meal
- Lime Grit
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Salt Dry Granular
- Bentonite Granular
- DCP Granular
- Rumensin 10%
- Layer Premix
- Vegetable Oil
- Agrimol Molasses
- Mould Inhibitor
- Choline Chloride
- Betafin Betaine
- DL Methionine
- Minimum Crude Protein 21%
- Minimum Crude Fibre 13%
- Minimum ME MJ/kg 14%
- Minimum Fat 6%
- Minimum Calcium 1.15%
- Minimum Salt 0.17%