Turkey Starter Crumble – Medicated (20kg Bag)
This Product does not contain restricted Animal Material.
Direction for Use:
Turkey Starter Crumbles is suitable to be fed to 1 day old poults through to the age of 7 weeks. Our Turkey starter crumbles is fed as a complete feed.
The poults should have unlimited access to the feed as well as clean, cool fresh water at all times.
Approximate Feed Consumption per Bird:
- 1st Week 10-20 grams
- 2nd Week 25-35 grams (toms)
20-25 grams (hens)
- 3rd Week 60-65 grams (toms)
55-60 grams (hens)
- 4th Week 85-90 grams (toms)
65-70 grams (hens)
- 5th Week 100-105 grams (toms)
85-90 grams (hens)
- 6th Week 120-130 grams (toms)
105-115 grams (hens)
- 7th Week 155-165 grams (toms)
125-135 grams (hens)
- 8 Weeks Start Turkey Grower
Note: Feed rates may vary depending on the season, Variety of Bird, Lighting and other environmental conditions.
- Day 1 and Day 2 spread feed on newspaper or trays so that all birds can access feed.
- It may be necessary to dip the beaks of the new born poults in the feed and water to encourage the consumption of both.
- Change feed regularly so it remains fresh.
- It is important that the poults have clean, cool fresh water available to them at all times.
- Clean, cool dry place.
Turkey Poults are prone to diseases such as coccidiosis. Medication has been included in this feed to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis.
Note: Government legislation prohibits the inclusion of medication used for blackhead. Should the incidence of blackhead occur, please contact your local veterinarian.
- Corn/Sorghum Meal
- Vegetable Protein Meal
- HE Soya Bean Meal
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- DCP Granular
- AGM Vitamin & Mineral Pre-Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Mould Inhibitor
- Choline Chloride
- Betafin Betaine
- DL Methionine
- Minimum Crude Protein 23%
- Minimum Crude Fibre 12%
- Minimum ME MJ/kg 13%
- Minimum Fat 6%
- Minimum Calcium 1%
- Minimum Salt 0.18%